- As low as $256/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Escape to luscious James Island and have the best of both worlds! This delightful bungalow is 4 miles to downtown Charleston and 6 miles from Folly Beach! Visit Bowens Island for famed vistas, kayaking, and a historic seafood restaurant or rendezvous downtown and appreciate world-class dining and historic sites! Give your body and mind the R and R it deserves.
The home is ideal for families or groups of 6. We sleep 6 comfortably in beds. The home can accommodate 8 with 2 people on an air bed
The backyard is sizable and fenced in for your furry four-legged friends.
Please NOTE: There is an additional Pet fee. We will send the pet fee request separately after you book. :)
The yard is also big enough for BOAT parking.
There is a Pack n Play available in the Master bedroom closet.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total pets
Our top Charleston area rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the rightvacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Billfish Bungalow - 4 mi to downtown & 6 mi beach has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.2 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.5 miles
- Washington Square - 3.6 miles