- As low as $290/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Escape to luscious James Island and have the best of both worlds! This pretty bungalow is 4 miles to downtown Charleston and 6 miles from Folly Beach! Visit Bowens Island for famed vistas, kayaking, and a historic seafood restaurant or rendezvous downtown and savor world-class dining and historic sites! Give your body and mind the R and R it deserves.
The home is ideal for families or groups of 6. We sleep 6 comfortably in beds. The home can accommodate 8 with 2 people on an air bed
The backyard is enormous and fenced in for your furry four-legged friends.
Please NOTE: There is an additional Pet fee. We will send the pet fee request separately after you book. :)
The yard is also big enough for BOAT parking.
There is a Pack n Play available in the Master bedroom closet.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Harbor View Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Billfish Bungalow - 4 mi to downtown & 6 mi beach has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your agreement.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Call the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.2 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.5 miles
- Washington Square - 3.6 miles
- City Market - 3.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Billfish Bungalow - 4 mi to downtown & 6 mi beach?Book Online Get Information Call: