- As low as $119/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located only 6 blocks from king street's impressive new eateries and boutique shopping, this 1830's single style residence has been newly remodeled with modern amenities into a really handsome Charleston vacation rental.
This 1830's single style residence has been freshly refreshed with modern conveniences. High ceilings, gleaming heart pine floors, original mantled fireplaces help give our guests a true Charleston experience. This apartment is located on the second floor of the home. The bedrooms are set at either end of the apartment giving guest privacy for each other during their stay. The bathroom has just been entirely modernized and features a tub with shower and tiled floors. The furnishings include a mix of antiques and modern furnishings. Savor the afternoon breezes from the piazza. There is off street, secure parking.
Bedroom #1: Queen Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Common Space: Air Mattress (per request)
The apartment has a huge piazza and off street parking. It is located only a block away from three fashionable eateries, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Bistronomy By Nico and Fuel. Walk about 5 blocks and you will be on King Street with many of Charleston's favorite new eateries and stores.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04255
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental home booking tips:
How to get the best value:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Historic Charleston Charm has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Have a great stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles