- As low as $119/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located only 6 blocks from king street's impressive new eateries and boutique shopping, this 1830's single style residence has been freshly remodeled with modern amenities into a really beautiful Charleston vacation rental.
This 1830's single style residence has been newly refreshed with modern conveniences. High ceilings, gleaming heart pine floors, original mantled fireplaces help give our guests a true Charleston experience. This apartment is located on the second floor of the home. The bedrooms are set at either end of the apartment giving guest privacy for each other during their stay. The bathroom has just been completely modernized and features a tub with shower and tiled floors. The furnishings include a mix of antiques and modern furnishings. Appreciate the afternoon breezes from the piazza. There is off street, secure parking.
Bedroom #1: Queen Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Common Space: Air Mattress (per request)
The apartment has a sizable piazza and off street parking. It is located only a block away from three fashionable eateries, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Bistronomy By Nico and Fuel. Walk about 5 blocks and you will be on King Street with many of Charleston's favorite new eateries and stores.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02948
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Historic Charleston Charm has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles