- As low as $179/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Free offsite parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Safe neighborhood, shining clean apartment, convenient to everything, next to the Charleston Municipal Golf Course! The property is ideally located between downtown Charleston (8 min. drive) and Folly Beach (12 min. drive). All towels, linens, cookware, beach towels and chairs, wifi, and more supplied. Free off-street parking and laundry included.
Charleston County Business License #LIC-7-19-214223
**Inquire about weekly and monthly discounts!**
-Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
-Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
-Couch can be converted to a sleeping area
-Twin air bed
-Clean linens, bath towels, washcloths, hand towels, and beach towels supplied
-58" intelligent tv with youtube live tv and netflix included
-Off-street complimentary parking
-Full sized washer and dryer
-2 min. walk down a dead-end street to the Municipal Golf Course club home
-Walking distance to the renown Charleston Pour House music venue, Terrace Movie Theater, Paddock Bar, and many more bars/eateries/stores
-Outdoor kitchen and putting green with putters and golf balls
Entire apartment is private for guests. The backyard with outdoor kitchen, putting green, farmhouse table, bar, and laundry room are shared with upstairs renters if they are in town.
Other things to note
The home is an upstairs/downstairs duplex. Both units are completely separate and both entrances are private.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and St. Johns Yacht Harbor are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your group choose dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charleston Golf Course Getaway! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Call the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.7 miles
- The Citadel - 3.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 4.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.0 miles