About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 725 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 02600
Our roomy ground floor condo, ‘Casa Verde’, is ideal for groups of 2 with 1 bedroom, 1 full bath. Located just off of Spring Street, location won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, Casa Verde features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table with 4 seats and living room with high vaulted ceilings. The King bedroom is located towards the rear with a doorway to a shared backyard. Roku-powered TVs throughout. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. A completely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this first level. Outdoor grille as well!
Guests will have access to the entire space along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with the listing. Parking is supplied for 1 car off-street in a lot 3 blocks over.
Guests will have exclusive access to the first floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Check out magazine.stayduvet.com for the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-200 people)
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and savor a true departure from the norm.*
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have included laundry detergent for your convenience.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Animals are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm & 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Citadel Mall. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Only 2 Blocks to King! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles