- As low as $278/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 725 sq ft (67 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 725 square feet
Permit Number: 02600
The Space: Our roomy ground floor condo, ‘Casa Verde’, is ideal for groups of 2 with 1 bedroom, 1 full bath. Located just off of Spring Street, location won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, Casa Verde features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table with 4 seats and living room with high vaulted ceilings. The King bedroom is located towards the rear with a doorway to a shared backyard. Roku-powered TVs throughout. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. A entirely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this first level. Outdoor grille as well!
Guests will have access to the entire space along with all the appliances and amenities included with the listing. Parking is supplied for 1 car off-street in a lot 3 blocks over.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose the rightrental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Casa Verde by StayDuvet Only 2 Blocks to King! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Casa Verde by StayDuvet Only 2 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: