- As low as $157/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Bed & breakfast
The Inn at 257 is located in the elegant Elliotborough neighborhood. You will be FOUR short blocks from King Street. We recommend you leave your car parked in our lot and savor the city on foot, bicycle, or the ever convenient Uber and Lyft.
PLEASE ZOOM IN ON MAP TO CHECK LOCATION PRIOR TO BOOKING!
THIS SUITE IS BEST FOR A SHORT STAY!
***Suite with own private entrance and contactless check in***
This suite also has a microwave and mini refrigerator.
If you've never used a European style bathroom before, you're in for a treat! The sleek and modern bathroom has teak mats so you can comfortably use the open space at all times. You do not have to worry about splashing or getting water on the floor. The entire floor is water proof.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our home available on this site.
Rent a bicycle, walk, or even take short uber rides to all the attractions Charleston has to offer.
Other Things to Note:
This is a legal short term rental licensed by the City of Charleston #OP2021-02303. Stay with tranquility of mind.
Interaction with Guests:
I live in the main part of the home and will be onsite to answer any questions you might have during your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this bed & breakfast is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- To start, have your group commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Luxurious KING Suite for a Quiet Getaway has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles