- As low as $569/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This brand new, modern luxury apartment sits on Spring St. just one block from bustling Upper King St. A complete remodel of an early 1900's home has given way to a posh urban environment ideal for any guest.
Each bedroom features a Queen Bed, HD TV with HBO & SHO as well as high speed internet. Full kitchen with all the necessary tools for those looking to create their own culinary experience.
Short walk from some of the best eateries in the country on Upper King St. as well as coffee stores and breakfast spots just around the corner.
Short Term Rental Permit #OP2022-03360
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Brand New Downtown 2 Bedroom Apartment- One Block From Upper King St. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Brand New Downtown 2 Bedroom Apartment- One Block From Upper King St.?Book Online Get Information Call: