- As low as $302/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Luggage storage
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This property is part of our 'Spring Island' Collection, a gathering of restored historic homes designed as a Boutique Hotel, all aligned around a shared pool & pool deck. Conveniences include enchanting gardens, a dog run for pups, ample parking & grounds shared by Town & Island guests. Unwind at the pool or walk to the City's countless attractions. 'The Cove' is a first floor unit with 1 king bedroom, 1 sleeper couch, 1 bathroom. Sleeps 4.
Totally Restored Historic Charleston Home In The Heart of Downtown Charleston. 'The Cove' is located on the first floor and has one bedroom with king bed and one full bathroom, sleeping a total of four guests. The living room has a memory foam Restoration Hardware queen sleeper couch. Pretty kitchen with seating for 4 people. Modest private porch and patio area. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston and walkable to all the area offers. One private assigned parking spots per unit. Private heated pool only shared by the guests on the property. A total of six units have access to the pool area.
For early check in/late check out we offer a suitcases locker to store your suitcases to go exploring or use the pool (sorry no public bathroom).
Luggage locker found in modest home behind pool.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a appealing, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors savor a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Walking distance to everything Charleston has to offer.
Holy spokes; Bicycle share hub at 125 1/2 Spring Street, Charleston
Pedicab: For personal pedicab experience
Other Things to Note:
**code needs to be added, then top knob needs to be turned away from door jamb to open -towards doorjamb to lock. If it does not unlock right away, pull/push door to engage the lock**
Parking area is accessed through 141 Spring Street
Assigned parking spot is #1
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena, Zack or Anastasia available.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Boutique Hotel Home w/ Pool 'The Cove' has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is best for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles