2 Hours • All Ages
Welcome to Sandlapper Tours, voted #1 Charleston Harbor Tour company in Charleston, SC!
We operate out of the Charleston Maritime Center located near the S.C. Aquarium.
We are a locally owned and operated company offering History, Nature, Sunset, and Ghost Tours of the Charleston Harbor.
Adult - $52.00 + tax
Adult (May 31 old price) - $45.00 + tax
Child - $40.00 + tax
Child (May 31 old price) - $30.00 + tax
Wee One - $0.00 + tax
Are you in search of Charleston's tideland treasures?
Then join our 2-Hour knowledgeable local naturalist on a peaceful cruise to discover coastal wildlife!
- 2 hours
Climb aboard the Palmetto, our 45ft catamaran, versatile enough to venture down to Morris Island and land on the beach. With a capacity of only 49 passengers, everyone will experience a personalized atmosphere.
Spend a refreshing afternoon in the salty breeze, as you:
- Catch a glimpse of frolicking dolphins as they roam the creeks and the harbor
- Troll the ocean floor, pull crab pots, and add to our touch tank on board
- Sneak close up views of wading and shore birds, such as Great Blue Herons, Snowy Egrets, Eastern Brown Pelicans, and Least Terns
- You may also have the opportunity to take a stroll down the beaches of Morris island, an uninhabited barrier island, where you can pick up shells along the way!
Learn about Charleston's abundant marine life and see fish and crab up close in the touch tank on board the boat!
What Is Not Included?
The price of food and drinks is not included in the tour, so please be sure to bring some extra cash if you would like to take advantage of our full snack bar.
Near the Charleston Maritime Center
10 Wharfside Street, Charleston, SC 29403
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
Please be courteous of other passengers and arrive on time.
Facility is called the Charleston Maritime Center.
- Metered parking is along Concord Street and at the South Carolina Aquarium parking garage on Calhoun Street, 5 minute walk
- Please check in at the blue and white ticket booth under the reservations last name 30 minutes prior to your departure time.