- As low as $408/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Unit size: 1384 sq ft (129 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1384 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This very bright 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo is in Mariner’s Walk complex within the Wild Dunes resort. This unit overlooks the pool and has ocean vistas from both the sundeck off the living room and also the upstairs master bedroom. All three bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms. There is a pull out couch bed in the living room. The Mariners Walk pool has ample space where you can spread out and relax when not feeling the sand in between your toes!
*Please note there are about 15 steps prior to entering the unit
* There is one dedicated covered parking spot in front of the unit. Other spots are first come first serve inside the complex.
Property offers a newly laundered duvet covers for every guest.
o Living Room, Kitchen, Sundeck, Dining area
o Bedroom #1: King Bed
o Full Bathroom
Second Floor - Upstairs:
o Bedroom #2: King Bed with En-suite Bath
o Bedroom #3: Two Twin Beds
o Full Bath next to Bedroom #3
o Washer and Dryer
Bath Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as a starter kit for the first day which includes toiletries (shampoo, body wash and soap), dish soap, dishwasher tabs, a sponge, toilet paper and 1 roll of paper towels.
Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and beach towels are available for rent, please contact Chunky’s Chairs and Umbrellas at: 843-864-5472
Beach towel units: Text Debbie - (703) 407-4147. Text: Name, arrival date, departure date, how many towels and rental address. $1.50 a towel per day, minimum order is $25
The reservation/administration fee is nonrefundable. We do not give refunds for weather related trip interruptions this includes hurricanes please ask about insurance to cover such events. (MUST BE AT LEAST 26 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. NEW Listing! 8D Mariners Walk - Ocean Views - Wild Dunes has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
Ready to book NEW Listing! 8D Mariners Walk - Ocean Views - Wild Dunes?Book Online Get Information Call: