- As low as $381/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Charming and modern, this 2 BEDROOM/1 BATH apartment is appealingly located on Upper King Street, at the edge of Marion Square. Within short walking distance are top notch stores and eateries including Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Parcel 32, O-Ku, and Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer. Private parking is directly behind the building, so you can leave your car and walk everywhere in the heart of downtown Charleston.
The open living room and kitchen with breakfast bar offer the ideal place to start your day. Two comfortable bedrooms (one bedroom with KING BED, one with a QUEEN BED) share a close by full bathroom. Feel at home with a well-appointed kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV (each bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable).
Throughout the summer, appreciate the farmer's market around the corner in Marion Square with local artists, vendors & farmers. All year long, Second Sunday on King Street (happening on the second Sunday of each month) shuts down Lower King for a “shop & walk” featuring street vendors and performers, live music, dining and shopping.
As a second story apartment, there is a set of stairs to access the rental (no elevator available). One off-street parking spot is included.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL021569-10-2020
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Finding the best rental home:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Luxury &Historic 2-Bed on King St, Walk Everywhere! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is optimal for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Marion Square - 0.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.7 miles