- As low as $533/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charming and modern, this 2 BEDROOM/1 BATH apartment is charmingly located on Upper King Street, at the edge of Marion Square. Within short walking distance are top notch stores and eateries including Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Parcel 32, O-Ku, and Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer. Private parking is directly behind the building, so you can leave your car and walk everywhere in the heart of downtown Charleston.
The open living room and kitchen with breakfast bar offer the ideal place to start your day. Two comfortable bedrooms (one bedroom with KING BED, one with a QUEEN BED) share a close by full bathroom. Feel at home with a well-appointed kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV (each bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable).
Throughout the summer, appreciate the farmer's market around the corner in Marion Square with local artists, vendors & farmers. All year long, Second Sunday on King Street (happening on the second Sunday of each month) shuts down Lower King for a “shop & walk” featuring street vendors and performers, live music, dining and shopping.
As a second story apartment, there is a set of stairs to access the rental (no elevator available).
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL021569-10-2020
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a walkable area in Charleston with great shopping. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Luxury &Historic 2-Bed on King St, Walk Everywhere! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Marion Square - 0.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.7 miles