- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This gorgeous one bedroom, one bath just remodeled condo is just over the Ashley River bridge from downtown Charleston. Walking and cycling distance to eateries and bars and grocery stores. Just 20 mins. to Folly Beach. Pet friendly!
Great for working-from-anywhere or traveling doctors/nurses or in town for a few months for training. And of course, also waiting on a home to be constructed or close escrow.
About the Area
This condo is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- To start, have your family select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Ashley River Flat - condo with pool in Charleston Avondale area has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 1.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 1.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.3 miles
- Marion Square - 2.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.5 miles