- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This is a handsome Bluegreen club property located in the heart of Charleston along Upper King Street. Location is within walking distance of many eateries and stores. This particular reservation is for a standard 2 bedroom, which has 1 master with 1 king bed, 1 guest bedroom with 2 queen beds, and 1 pull out couch in living room. The villa has a full kitchen and kitchen bar seating for 4. Reservation available for check in on Friday 5/24 and check out on Monday 5/27 for 2 or 3 nights.
About the Area
This villa is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book yourrental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 2 Bedroom Memorial Weekend in Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles