- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1589 sq ft (148 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1589 square feet
Welcome to this FULLY FURNISHED 2br/2ba refreshed upstairs condo in an historic 1840's home located in Harleston Village, one of the most desired neighborhoods in Downtown Charleston! In a ideal location just a few blocks to Colonial Lake Park and a short walk to King Street shopping and dining, you'll be close by all the main points of interest. The home is entirely equipped for longer stays with all utilities supplied and at over 1500 sq. ft., there is plenty of space to appreciate the open concept living/dining area and split bedroom layout. There is also a furnished outdoor balcony to savor evening beverages and off-street parking for one car in the shared driveway. Come make this your "home away from home" and enjoy all that Charleston has to offer!
- Roomy open concept living/dining area with Intelligent TV
- Totally supplied kitchen with all appliances
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Ensuite master bath with glass-enclosed shower and garden tub
- Second bedroom with queen bed
- Second full bathroom with washer/dryer
- Furnished outdoor balcony
- Off-street parking in a shared driveway
- Minimum 30 day booking
- Entirely furnished
- All utilities included
- Off-street parking for one car in a shared driveway. *Please note that the driveway is narrow and only suitable for smaller cars.
- No family pets
- No Smoking
175 Wentworth St is an apartment located in Charleston County, the 29401 ZIP Code, and the attendance zone.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Patriots Point and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. 175 Wentworth St B has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.3 miles
- City Marina - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Washington Square - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.7 miles
Ready to book 175 Wentworth St B?Book Online Get Information Call: