- As low as $185/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Permit Number: 03218
The Space: Our second floor condo has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. The space has a modern, rustic-style interior with tons of textures while seamlessly maintaining the beloved allure of old historic Charleston. Throughout the condo, you will find chic furnishings upon original wood floors, chic light fixtures, trendy décor, state of the art appliances, and that warm, homelike feel that is most sought after by travelers.
The property features:
A sizable, open living room. After walking through the shared front door to the home, guests will continue through the Unit B entrance and up one flight of stairs to the condo located on the second floor. The bright, roomy living room acts as the main hub of the unit located directly in the center of the layout. The living room features a 3-seat couch flanked by a club chair, an end table, a coffee table, a modern floor lamp, a ceiling fan, and a sizable flat screen TV mounted on the wall above a console table. Here you will also find a modern rustic style dining table with enough room for 4 people to sit comfortably- making it the ultimate space to relax, converse, and savor one another’s company. The pretty double, glass-windowed doors open up to a enormous bedroom directly off of the living room.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHROOMS. The first bedroom is directly off of the living room, separated by double doors with glass windows. This bright, light-filled bedroom features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a huge closet, and a flat screen TV. The second bedroom, located at the end of the hallway in the front of the home, features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with industrial style lamps, a huge dresser, a ceiling fan, and a flat screen TV. Continue down the hallway towards the back of the home to find a double door closet with completely functional washer and dryer units. Directly opposite of the washer/dryer, you will find the first full bathroom. This bathroom features brand new tile, his and hers sinks, countertops, fixtures, mirrors, and a stand-up glass shower. The third bedroom has a full bathroom in suite and is located at the end of the hallway toward the back of the home. This bedroom features a king-sized bed, two rustic bedside tables with industrial-style lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The in-suite bathroom features brand new fixtures, lighting, and a glass standup shower.
A entirely-equipped kitchen. The kitchen is located directly off of the living room opposite of the first bedroom and comes fully-equipped to meet all of your cooking and eating needs. It features a state-of-the-art oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, water distiller, ice-maker, coffee maker, and all of your basic cooking tools. Here you will also find a high-top table with four barstools that can be used as a kitchen island or the ideal spot to sit and appreciate a home-cooked meal.
A second-floor balcony. Just off of the kitchen is a cavernous second-floor balcony that offers plenty of seating. The outdoor couch, double bench, coffee table, and two outdoor chairs make this area ideal for beverages and hors d’oeuvres at sunset or even just catching up with old friends and/or family.
Our downtown Charleston condo is ideal for people looking to stay somewhere spacious, tasteful, and in walking distance to the most trendy Charleston eateries, stores, and nightlife.
The guests will have access to 1 of the 2 units throughout their stay. Parking will be shared, our concierge team will assist with these arrangements.
Please be aware that this historical home may require additional considerations. Due to its age and historical significance, the insulation may not meet modern standards. As a result, during extremely hot months, the HVAC system may struggle to keep up with cooling demands. We want to provide full transparency and disclose this information, ensuring you are well-informed before making your decision.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to enjoy The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and gorgeous streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's comfortable eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of appealing stores, from antique treasures to classy stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Blue Magnolia - Suite B
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Contact the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles