- As low as $105/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free offsite parking
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Property does not allow children
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
Please note that access requires climbing stairs and is handicap inaccessible.
Welcome to 265 Rutledge, a gorgeous Victorian home, located in the heart of downtown Charleston, the ideal place for nurses, doctors, digital nomads, and other traveling professionals. Our property features comfortable and calming private suites designed to meet the needs of traveling professionals. It's conveniently located near major hospitals, making it an ideal location for those working in the healthcare industry.
As soon as you step inside, you'll be greeted by the chic architecture and Victorian details such as restored fireplaces, mantels, detailed trim, and original heart pine floors. The space has been thoughtfully designed to maintain its historical appeal while offering modern amenities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay.
This listing is for the Palmetto Suite which features a comfortable bedroom with a opulent queen-size bed, 14” bespoke-made bed with a 5 zone foam topper, soft sheets, and 6 fluffy pillows to ensure a calming and restful nighttime's sleep. It is also equipped with an award-winning, hotel grade, sound masking machine which has been shown to promote relaxation and deeper sleep. Bath linens are hotel quality 700gsm 100% combed cotton. We want you to feel recharged and refreshed after a long day, and our cozy space is designed to do just that.
The kitchenette features a mini-refrigerator, microwave, two-burner induction cooktop, coffee maker, and service for 2, accepting you to prepare simple meals or snacks during your stay. You'll find all the silverware, and dishes you need to whip up a delicious meal or snack whenever you please.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included at no charge, ensuring that you can stay connected to work and personal life during your stay. Additionally, we provide complimentary off-street parking, so you don't have to worry about finding a spot for your car.
Other Conveniences Include:
- Coded entry locks for keyless self check-in
- 55" HDTV (no cable)
- Dedicated heat/AC
- Remote controlled gas fireplace
- Desk with lamp, readily accessible power outlets, USB and USB-C ports
- Room darkening roller shades
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Dedicated, off-street parking space
Other Things to Note:
- 4 security cameras (front entrance, parking area, up/down stairs hallways)
- Motion-activated security lights in the parking area
- Dimmable lights in bedroom, ceiling fan
- The stairs, hallway and laundry closet are shared. The laundry room offers 2 full-size stacked washer/dryer units that are available to use at no charge.
In an effort to make your stay more convenient, we provide an initial supply of complimentary toiletries (paper products and Public Goods hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and body wash), cleaning supplies, coffee pods, half & half, 5 types of sweetener. We also provide a welcome basket containing spring water, various granola and nut snacks and local chocolate.
This beautiful Victorian home offers a unique blend of old-world charm and modern amenities, making it the ideal home away from home for traveling professionals. Our prime location in downtown Charleston offers painless access to top-rated eateries, historic attractions, and entertainment venues. Whether you're looking to discover the city's rich history, savor the vibrant nightlife, or simply relax and relax, our suite is the ideal place to do it all.
We invite you to come and experience the relaxation and convenience our suite provides, and look forward to hosting you soon!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Select dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Palmetto Suite at 265 Rutledge has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles