About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Studio 2 Is Located On One Of The Main Roads In Charleston That Leads To Everywhere! The studio is tucked away behind our modest businesses. We are NOT located in Downtown CHS. We are 4 miles away! We DO NOT charge $275-300 a nighttime! Bathroom, QB and Kitchenette Equipped With Everything For Your Stay. 2 TV's w/Cable 1 Bedroom w/a Twin Pull Out Couch Bed. 4.3 miles to Downtown Charleston, 12.4 miles or a 25-30 drive to Folly Beach, 7 mins. to the N Charleston Coliseum, 15 mins. to the airport.
About the Area
This apartment is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Splash Zone Waterpark and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Immaculate Very Private Stay! 1339 Studio West 2 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 2.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.8 miles
- City Marina - 3.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.9 miles
- Marion Square - 4.0 miles