- As low as $332/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston rental home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles