- As low as $281/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V. and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking the bestrental home:
- To start, have your family decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (2F) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles