- As low as $326/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Rainbow Row. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental home:
- To start, have your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (2F) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
During your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles