- As low as $199/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02537 and business license BL012815.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY.
The Jasmine Suite (located on the 3rd (top) floor of the rear building) features:
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This cavernous 3-story home is divided into 6 separate condos. The building is ideal for bigger groups of friends or families that want to vacation together but still have their own suite to relax in at the end of a fun day exploring the city.
This listing includes a top (3rd) floor 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit WITH ONE PARKING SPACE.
Upon arrival, guests enter through the rear entrance of the home near the parking lot. This condo is located up the stairs to the top level of the 3rd floor.
The open floor plan accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. It has a breakfast bar with 2 seats and living room with high ceilings. This unit is smartly finished and furnished with quality stainless steel appliances and flat-screen TVs. Comfy, minimalist design and thoughtful details like upholstered headboards and subway-tiled showers add modern personality. Every room has wood floors, central A/C, and complimentary WiFi. The kitchen cabinets are supplied with essential cookware and cutlery and all linens are included in each apartment.
Please note this condo sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the primary suite (king bed) and 2 in each of the 2 secondary bedrooms (queen beds).
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free coffee, cream, sugar, to-go cups
Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
Hair dryer/straightener/iron/ironing board
Extra blankets and pillows
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Location, space, privacy, comfort and style are just a few things that make this property the ideal space to come home to and relax. Reservation book quickly. Get yours today!
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to this suite and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE ONLY. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building. We cannot accommodate upsized cars.
Please don't inquire about additional parking as we don't have access to any. The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than one car, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the gorgeous and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very trendy Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as exceptional eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Parking: Our parking lot is very tight. We do not have parking for any upsized cars. If you have questions about whether or not your car will fit, please ask. Additional overnight parking available at the Hyatt Place on King Street for $18/nighttime.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this beautiful historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Jasmine Suite At Morrison Manor On Third Floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles