- As low as $699/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Located just 2 blocks away from the excitement of King Street, This suite has 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests with an inviting porch to relax and savor sunsets. It contains a entirely-equipped kitchen with handsome stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs.
This ground floor 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom suite was professionally designed and refreshed down to the studs in 2019 and acquired in November 2022 under the King Street Collection. It contains a completely-equipped kitchen with beautiful stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs. The four full bathrooms feature bespoke tile, stall showers, luxury towels and hotel toiletries. This suite also includes a amazing porch with seating and a private, fenced backyard. The private driveway fits up to 3 cars (for both suites, so please be aware you'll be sharing parking with the ground-floor suite). The suite is only two blocks to King Street! Guests appreciate complimentary linens, towels, toiletries, TP, paper towels, coffee maker and coffee supplies, Cable & WiFi, and painless keypad check-in and check-out as with all of our CVP properties! We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival. ⭐️ Private driveway with space for 1 car
Cannonborough neighborhood. Walking distance to all of the shopping and eating establishments on King Street. This home is just 2 blocks from King and Cannon Street intersection
The DASH trolley is complimentary to ride and runs only 2 blocks away on King Street. ⭐️Pedi-cabs are another great way of getting around the Historic District⭐️ Telephone ahead and they can pick you up from the home, for events of 2-10 (or more).
Other Things to Note:
Just 2 blocks from King Street, this location is great for shopping, eating, museums and historic sites. Everything is in walking distance in the Historic district of Charleston.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Joseph Manigault House. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. The Cooper Suite Summ has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book The Cooper Suite Summ?Book Online Get Information Call: