- As low as $377/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1245 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1245 square feet
Located just 2 blocks away from the excitement of King Street, This suite has 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests with an inviting porch to relax and appreciate sunsets. It contains a entirely-equipped kitchen with gorgeous stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs.
This ground floor 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom suite was professionally designed and refreshed down to the studs in 2019 and acquired in November 2022 under the King Street Collection. It contains a completely-equipped kitchen with handsome stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs. The four full bathrooms feature bespoke tile, stall showers, luxury towels and hotel toiletries. This suite also includes a outstanding porch with seating and a private, fenced backyard. The private driveway fits up to 3 cars (for both suites, so please be aware you'll be sharing parking with the ground-floor suite). The suite is only two blocks to King Street! Guests savor complimentary linens, towels, toiletries, TP, paper towels, coffee maker and coffee supplies, Cable & WiFi, and painless keypad check-in and check-out as with all of our CVP properties! We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival. ⭐️ Private driveway with space for 1 car
Cannonborough neighborhood. Walking distance to all of the shopping and eating establishments on King Street. This home is just 2 blocks from King and Cannon Street intersection
The DASH trolley is complimentary to ride and runs only 2 blocks away on King Street. ⭐️Pedi-cabs are another great way of getting around the Historic District⭐️ Telephone ahead and they can pick you up from the home, for events of 2-10 (or more).
Other Things to Note:
Just 2 blocks from King Street, this location is great for shopping, eating, museums and historic sites. Everything is in walking distance in the Historic district of Charleston.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To get the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. The Cooper Suite - Just 2 Blocks from Upper King Street! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles