- As low as $419/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1245 square feet
Located just 2 blocks away from the excitement of King Street, This suite has 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests with an inviting porch to relax and savor sunsets. It contains a entirely-equipped kitchen with handsome stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs.
This ground floor 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom suite was professionally designed and remodeled down to the studs in 2019 and acquired in November 2022 under the King Street Collection. It contains a completely-equipped kitchen with striking stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs. The four full bathrooms feature bespoke tile, stall showers, luxury towels and hotel toiletries. This suite also includes a phenomenal porch with seating and a private, fenced backyard. The private driveway fits up to 3 cars (for both suites, so please be aware you'll be sharing parking with the ground-floor suite). The suite is only two blocks to King Street! Guests appreciate complimentary linens, towels, toiletries, TP, paper towels, coffee maker and coffee supplies, Cable & WiFi, and simple keypad check-in and check-out as with all of our CVP properties! We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival. ⭐️ Private driveway with space for 1 car
Cannonborough neighborhood. Walking distance to all of the shopping and eating establishments on King Street. This home is just 2 blocks from King and Cannon Street intersection
The DASH trolley is complimentary to ride and runs only 2 blocks away on King Street. ⭐️Pedi-cabs are another great way of getting around the Historic District⭐️ Telephone ahead and they can pick you up from the home, for events of 2-10 (or more).
Other Things to Note:
Just 2 blocks from King Street, this location is great for shopping, eating, museums and historic sites. Everything is in walking distance in the Historic district of Charleston.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Cooper Suite Summ has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. text the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles