- As low as $650/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Renovation is complete. Brand new tile shower in the master bathroom, bedroom 2 now has 4 twins.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
The "Piazza" suite is appropriately named after the 400 square foot porch that provides a handsome panorama of Elliotborough/Cannonborough.
This freshly refreshed opulent Charleston Single offers every amenities guests need to experience all the best Charleston has to offer. Our home sleeps 8 comfortably and is decorated in a crisp midcentury style fusing the appeal of old Charleston architecture with modern decor. The ample Living Room offers seating for 6-8 in a roomy layout ideal for having drinks with friends or calming after a long day shopping. The Dining area seats 6-8 and the entirely supplied Kitchen with stainless steel appliances has place settings for 8 making this the ideal home to savor with friends. We offer guests the finest luxury linens and towels for a relaxing and restful stay. Our Malouf Egyptian high thread count linens, plush pillow top beds and plump pillows are 5 Star hotel-worthy. The gracious Master Bedroom has a king bed, walk in closet and enormous en suite bathroom. Bedroom #2 is upstairs and has 4 high-end beds and outstanding light. Bedroom #3 is also upstairs and has a queen bed. The two upstairs bedrooms share a full bath room located in the hall between the rooms. There is a pull out couch in the Living Room which sleeps 2 comfortably. I've also added a twin EZ Bed, which I encourage guests to use. We have additional linens, towels and pillows to ensure you have everything you need for your guests. Our location is very charming as we are located within 2 blocks of all of the trendy attractions in town and are located in Charleston's Restaurant District neighborhood Elliottborough and Cannonborough. We are just steps from the city's award winning chefs, art galleries, bakeries, yoga studios and more. Right outside our door is a local favorite Sorghum and Salt serving fun dishes in a cool environment. And just down the street is the new and very fashionable Chez Nous-the city's best kept secret restaurant. This home is completely modernized, has three off-street parking spaces reserved for guests, is professionally decorated and features a full gourmet kitchen along with washer and dryer. Our striking porch capturing enchanting breezes is ideal for entertaining and our full dining table graciously seats 6-8 for in home dining.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing and booking your Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Spacious Charleston Home for Vacation- 2 Blocks to King Street has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. text the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles