- As low as $650/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Renovation is complete. Brand new tile shower in the master bathroom, bedroom 2 now has 4 twins.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
The "Piazza" suite is appropriately named after the 400 square foot porch that provides a handsome panorama of Elliotborough/Cannonborough.
This freshly refreshed opulent Charleston Single offers every amenities guests need to experience all the best Charleston has to offer. Our home sleeps 8 comfortably and is decorated in a crisp midcentury style fusing the appeal of old Charleston architecture with modern decor. The ample Living Room offers seating for 6-8 in a cavernous layout ideal for having drinks with friends or calming after a long day shopping. The Dining area seats 6-8 and the completely supplied Kitchen with stainless steel appliances has place settings for 8 making this the ideal home to savor with friends. We offer guests the finest luxury linens and towels for a relaxing and restful stay. Our Malouf Egyptian high thread count linens, plush pillow top beds and plump pillows are 5 Star hotel-worthy. The gracious Master Bedroom has a king bed, walk in closet and huge en suite bathroom. Bedroom #2 is upstairs and has 4 high-end beds and excellent light. Bedroom #3 is also upstairs and has a queen bed. The two upstairs bedrooms share a full bath room located in the hall between the rooms. There is a pull out couch in the Living Room which sleeps 2 comfortably. I've also added a twin EZ Bed, which I encourage guests to use. We have additional linens, towels and pillows to ensure you have everything you need for your guests. Our location is very beautiful as we are located within 2 blocks of all of the fashionable attractions in town and are located in Charleston's Restaurant District neighborhood Elliottborough and Cannonborough. We are just steps from the city's award winning chefs, art galleries, bakeries, yoga studios and more. Right outside our door is a local favorite Sorghum and Salt serving fun dishes in a cool environment. And just down the street is the new and very trendy Chez Nous-the city's best kept secret restaurant. This home is entirely remodeled, has three off-street parking spaces reserved for guests, is professionally decorated and features a full gourmet kitchen along with washer and dryer. Our elegant porch capturing impressive breezes is ideal for entertaining and our full dining table graciously seats 6-8 for in home dining.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To find the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Spacious Charleston Home for Vacation- 2 Blocks to King Street has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Spacious Charleston Home for Vacation- 2 Blocks to King Street?Book Online Get Information Call: