About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Renovation is complete. Brand new tile shower in the master bathroom, bedroom 2 now has 4 twins.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
The "Piazza" suite is appropriately named after the 400 square foot porch that provides a beautiful panorama of Elliotborough/Cannonborough.
This freshly modernized extravagant Charleston Single offers every luxury guests need to experience all the best Charleston has to offer. Our home sleeps 8 comfortably and is decorated in a crisp midcentury style fusing the appeal of old Charleston architecture with modern decor. The ample Living Room offers seating for 6-8 in a roomy layout ideal for having beverages with friends or calming after a long day shopping. The Dining area seats 6-8 and the entirely outfitted Kitchen with stainless steel appliances has place settings for 8 making this the ideal home to appreciate with friends. We offer guests the finest luxury linens and towels for a relaxing and restful stay. Our Malouf Egyptian high thread count linens, plush pillow top beds and plump pillows are 5 Star hotel-worthy. The gracious Master Bedroom has a king bed, walk in closet and enormous en suite bathroom. Bedroom #2 is upstairs and has 4 high-end beds and excellent light. Bedroom #3 is also upstairs and has a queen bed. The two upstairs bedrooms share a full bath room located in the hall between the rooms. There is a pull out couch in the Living Room which sleeps 2 comfortably. I've also added a twin EZ Bed, which I encourage guests to use. We have additional linens, towels and pillows to ensure you have everything you need for your guests. Our location is very charming as we are located within 2 blocks of all of the fashionable attractions in town and are located in Charleston's Restaurant District neighborhood Elliottborough and Cannonborough. We are just steps from the city's award winning chefs, art galleries, bakeries, yoga studios and more. Right outside our door is a local favorite Sorghum and Salt serving fun dishes in a cool environment. And just down the street is the new and very trendy Chez Nous-the city's best kept secret restaurant. This home is completely refreshed, has three off-street parking spaces reserved for guests, is professionally decorated and features a full gourmet kitchen along with washer and dryer. Our handsome porch capturing handsome breezes is ideal for entertaining and our full dining table graciously seats 6-8 for in home dining.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Charleston Music Hall and American Theater are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To find the best rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your family choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Spacious Charleston Home for Vacation- 2 Blocks to King Street has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles