- As low as $361/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Sensational Historic Charleston House with modern amenities and tons of space! 3 Bedrooms (5 total beds) ideal for medium sized groups.
Walkable to many stores, eateries and a 1/2 mile to King St.
You will arrive to a clean home with all the towels, linens, and essentials needed for an extraordinary trip to this excellent city!
A true Charleston home with all the comfortable essentials you need! Appreciate the front porch and back patio area, which comes with a grille and two bicycles for use.
The home sits just off a busy street / intersection so there is some noise. Light sleepers may not prefer.
Off street parking is included for up to 2 cars.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Beautiful & Charming Charleston Home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If not, email the property manager before you book the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Beautiful & Charming Charleston Home?Book Online Get Information Call: