- As low as $360/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Sensational Historic Charleston House with modern amenities and tons of space! 3 Bedrooms (5 total beds) ideal for medium sized groups.
Walkable to many stores, eateries and a 1/2 mile to King St.
You will arrive to a clean home with all the towels, linens, and essentials needed for an striking trip to this marvelous city!
A true Charleston home with all the comfortable essentials you need! Savor the front porch and back patio area, which comes with a grille and two bicycles for use.
The home sits just off a busy street / intersection so there is some noise. Light sleepers may not prefer.
Off street parking is included for up to 2 cars.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- 2 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental home tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home in Charleston:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful & Charming Charleston Home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles