- As low as $209/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Jonathan J. Wright Inn is located in Charleston's striking historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough district. This traditional, Charleston-single home is conveniently located near top-rated eateries, nightlife, shopping, historical sites, and more. This listing features wood floors, a gorgeously modernized apartment, 1 queen bed, 1 couch bed, full kitchen, and on-site parking for modest cars. Savor all that the 'Holy City' has to offer!
Licensed by the City of Charleston OP2022-02582
-This 2nd level apartment has a separate entrance and self check-in keypad to ensure complete privacy. Included in this listing are: all linens, iron, ironing board, Keurig coffee maker, full kitchen, microwave, silverware, plates/bowls, and glasses. Also included are shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, bottled water, coffee/tea, snacks and a gift upon your arrival. Please contact me prior to check-in if you would like to have any additional items available.
- Guests must be able to climb stairs to access this unit.
- This unit can accommodate 4 guests: 1 queen bed and 1 pullout couch bed (w/gel topper).
- This listing does not provide cable T.V. but does provide wireless internet. You may login to streaming apps (i.e. Netflix, Hulu) using your personal credentials; however, please remember to logout prior to checking out.
- There is on-site parking for SMALL cars. Only one car is allowed per reservation.
-Self check-in using keypad entry.
-Washer and dryer access on-site.
Guests have a private entry and private outdoor sitting area. The shared, on-site laundry room is also available to all guests.
I live on the property and will be available to answer your questions/provide assistance. I do respect your privacy and will not intrude during your stay.
This apartment is located within walking distance of King Street; amazing shopping; historic sites; and top-rated eateries.
This short term rental is licensed by the City of Charleston #01024.
Many activities and local sites are within walking distance. If you have a modest to mid-sized car, I highly recommend that you leave your car in my parking lot during your stay & use Uber, a pedi-cab, or rent a bicycle to discover the city (i.e. The City Market, Rainbow Row, South Battery, etc).
Guests must to able to climb stairs to access the apartment.
Quiet hours are from 10pm to 9am.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or on the property.
Parking is available for modest to mid-sized cars.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the perfectrental:
- Start by having your family choose dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Upstairs, Unit B · Beautifully Restored Downtown Apartment has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Upstairs, Unit B · Beautifully Restored Downtown Apartment?Book Online Get Information Call: