- As low as $632/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Welcome to Azaleas - Suite C! Notable amenities include an unbeatable location, on-site parking, private courtyard, and a "to die for" master loft with a reading nook.
- Walk to the best eateries, nightlife, and shopping
- 4k Intelligent TV's with Streaming supplied
- Ultra High Speed Internet
- Luxury beds, handmade, very comfortable
- Record player
- Parking for 2 cars
- Local coffee
Note that the hosts have over 300 5 star reviews. This is a brand new property!
New for 2023, this home has been transformed into "Azaleas" - a Boho Chic getaway with a secluded courtyard ideal for unwinding after a day of exploring. The location is unbeatable, just two blocks to King Street and surrounded by Charleston's best fine dining.
** Please note the home is divided into 3 completely separate Suites A / B / C each with a private entrance and dedicated outdoor space **
This listing is for Suite C - located on the second and third floors, it includes...
- Second Floor - Totally supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & modest dining table, stacked washer + dryer. Living room with 4k intelligent TV, game console, and record player. 1 King bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Third Floor - Master loft complete with 1 King bed, 4k intelligent TV, reading nook with daybed, desk, and ensuite bathroom.
- Private and secluded courtyard with wicker seating set and teak rocking chairs
- Private driveway with parking for 2 cars
STR Operational Permit OP2023-03421 and BL030954-01-2023
The entrance to Suite C is on Spring St at the end of our private driveway to the left side of the home. Access is supplied with a unique key code.
This home is in the most vibrant and walkable area in Charleston. It is 2 blocks from King Street, where the city's most famed eateries are just a step away. Nightlife begins literally around the corner. Convenient to all tourist attractions. The home is in an extremely safe area.
Easily walk to the eateries, nightlife, and shopping of King St and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Uber or Lyft around town or to the airport.
DASH is a complimentary shuttle service that accepts riders to discover the peninsula. Two of the routes have stops just around the corner. Visit the DASH website for a route map and more information.
Other Things to Note:
Stairs required - this Suite is located on the second and third floors of a 3 story home.
The home is divided into 3 completely separate and private Suites - A / B / C - each with a dedicated entrance and exclusive outdoor space. This listing is for Suite C only. Suite A is on the ground floor, Suites B and C are on the second and third floors. While the other Suites may be rented during your stay, there are no shared spaces between the 3 Suites.
There are excessive noise monitors on the property - please respect your fellow guests and the 11pm city mandated noise curfew.
For security purposes only, there are cameras that monitor the entrances to each suite.
Interaction with Guests:
As locals to Charleston we appreciate showing off our handsome city. We know you will appreciate Azaleas and are available to help make your stay as magnificent as possible, so please feel complimentary to reach out!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Secluded Courtyard & Parking - 2 Blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Secluded Courtyard & Parking - 2 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: