- As low as $198/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Welcome to Azaleas - Suite C! Notable amenities include an unbeatable location, on-site parking, private courtyard, and a "to die for" master loft with a reading nook.
- Walk to the best eateries, nightlife, and shopping
- 4k Intelligent TV's with Streaming included
- Ultra High Speed Internet
- Luxury beds, handmade, very comfortable
- Record player
- Parking for 2 cars
- Local coffee
Note that the hosts have over 300 5 star reviews. This is a brand new property!
New for 2023, this home has been transformed into "Azaleas" - a Boho Chic getaway with a secluded courtyard ideal for unwinding after a day of exploring. The location is unbeatable, just two blocks to King Street and surrounded by Charleston's best fine dining.
** Please note the home is divided into 3 completely separate Suites A / B / C each with a private entrance and dedicated outdoor space **
This listing is for Suite C - located on the second and third floors, it includes...
- Second Floor - Totally supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & modest dining table, stacked washer + dryer. Living room with 4k intelligent TV, game console, and record player. 1 King bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Third Floor - Master loft complete with 1 King bed, 4k intelligent TV, reading nook with daybed, desk, and ensuite bathroom.
- Private and secluded courtyard with wicker seating set and teak rocking chairs
- Private driveway with parking for 2 cars
STR Operational Permit OP2023-03421 and BL030954-01-2023
The entrance to Suite C is on Spring St at the end of our private driveway to the left side of the home. Access is supplied with a unique key code.
This home is in the most vibrant and walkable area in Charleston. It is 2 blocks from King Street, where the city's most famed eateries are just a step away. Nightlife begins literally around the corner. Convenient to all tourist attractions. The home is in an extremely safe area.
Easily walk to the eateries, nightlife, and shopping of King St and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Uber or Lyft around town or to the airport.
DASH is a complimentary shuttle service that accepts riders to discover the peninsula. Two of the routes have stops just around the corner. Visit the DASH website for a route map and more information.
Other Things to Note:
Stairs required - this Suite is located on the second and third floors of a 3 story home.
The home is divided into 3 completely separate and private Suites - A / B / C - each with a dedicated entrance and exclusive outdoor space. This listing is for Suite C only. Suite A is on the ground floor, Suites B and C are on the second and third floors. While the other Suites may be rented during your stay, there are no shared spaces between the 3 Suites.
There are excessive noise monitors on the property - please respect your fellow guests and the 11pm city mandated noise curfew.
For security purposes only, there are cameras that monitor the entrances to each suite.
This is not an event space. No events or events are allowed on the premises. No unregistered guests allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
As locals to Charleston we savor showing off our gorgeous city. We know you will adore Azaleas and are available to help make your stay as magnificent as possible, so please feel complimentary to reach out!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- To book the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect rental home:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Secluded Courtyard & Parking - 2 Blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles