- As low as $115/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi, with speed of 250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1399 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1399 square feet
Welcome to Fit & Coasty in elegant West Ashley! Our home is ideal for any size group or those traveling for work for 30+ days! Our home is completely equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a entirely outfitted kitchen, workspace, laundry facilities, and an in-home gym! This impressive property is mins. away from Charleston's top beaches, 15 mins from downtown Charleston, Charleston Airport, and Tanger Outlets. Feel the luxury in comfort, exercise, and convenience!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum and American Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental in Charleston:
- To start, have your family select date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Fit & Coasty - 2bd w/ Firepit, Workspace & Indoor Gym. 15 mins to Downtown! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 4.1 miles