- As low as $245/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Studio Loft (3rd Floor) - Spectacular professionally-decorated loft apartment with private veranda located on Broad Street in Downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Located on the third floor above owner's real estate office. Finishes include heart pine floors, granite surfaces, white-washed brick walls & beams, high definition T.V. & best location in town. 2 bicycles & beach chairs supplied. Very private.
Adults only. No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
Linens are supplied. Household items/appliances include coffee maker, microwave, cooktop stove (loft only) disposal, refrigerator, ice maker (loft only), pop-up toaster, tea kettle, blender, high-definition TV, sound machine, hairdryer, iron & modest ironing board, dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, beach chairs & beach towels, cooler.
For more detail, read our 'Guest Comments' which are very typical to the feedback we get from our guests. Many of our guests are in town to celebrate anniversaries and honeymoons.
Daily cleaning (optional) and can be available for additional $15 per day
Keywords: Luxury, modern, charming, roomy, historic, location, bicycles, cozy, private, Anniversary, honeymoon
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Romantic Loft Apartment in Historic Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.0 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.0 miles
Ready to book Romantic Loft Apartment in Historic Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: