- As low as $261/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Studio Loft (3rd Floor) - Pretty professionally-decorated loft apartment with private veranda located on Broad Street in Downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Located on the 3rd floor above real estate office. Finishes include heart pine floors, granite surfaces, white-washed brick walls & beams, high definition T.V. & best location in town. 2 bicycles & beach chairs supplied. Very private. Optional parking ($20 per nighttime) about 2 "city" blocks away, Adults only. No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
Linens are included. Household items/appliances include coffee maker, microwave, cooktop stove (loft only) disposal, refrigerator, ice maker (loft only), pop-up toaster, tea kettle, blender, high-definition TV, sound machine, hairdryer, iron & modest ironing board, dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, beach chairs & beach towels, cooler. Optional parking available in a dedicated space a few blocks away. Can be rented directly through owner after securing reservation. The fee will be supplied in your final payment.
For more detail, read our 'Guest Comments' which are very typical to the feedback we get from our guests. Many of our guests are in town to celebrate anniversaries and honeymoons.
Daily cleaning (optional) and can be available for additional $20 per day
Keywords: Luxury, modern, charming, roomy, historic, location, bicycles, cozy, private, Anniversary, honeymoon, parking
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square, while Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Absolutely no pets allowed please.
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Romantic Loft Apartment in Historic Downtown with Optional Parking has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.0 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles