About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo has newly undergone a full luxury remodel and offers décor that gives off an chic beachy feel and spaces to take in impressive ocean vistas. This condo has an unbeatable location in the center of town, where you can walk the beach to the county park or jaunt across the street to eat at a local restaurant. If you're searching for the ideal beachfront condo home in Isle of Palms, don't miss this superb property!
Please Note Prior to Booking: The condo is centrally located in the front beach area of Isle of Palms – near all of the fabulous to the beachfront eateries and stores in the commercial district! Please be aware that The Windjammer is a beachfront restaurant and bar next door to the condo building that will occasionally host outdoor concerts that you can appreciate (for COMPLIMENTARY!) right from your private balcony! If you would like to know the concert schedule ahead of your stay, please visit The Windjammer's website for all refreshed details. This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Inside the condo, the main level is designed as an open concept space, with the kitchen and the living room flowing into one another. Guests can take advantage of the entirely equipped kitchen, done in bright colors that reflect the natural light, with granite countertops and wood floors. The space also offers bonuses like a Keurig coffee maker and stainless-steel appliances.
The living area is just as comfortable as you'd expect, giving plenty of seating space for everybody to gather around the flat-screen TV for a vacation movie nighttime, or for a happy hour style chat with some appetizers and drinks. Between the living and kitchen area is the cavernous dining table, with the benefit of additional seating at the kitchen countertop—any meal you make, you'll have plenty of choices of where to savor it!
Venture beyond the living area to the ocean facing back deck, which has glamorous feature of having steps that lead directly to the shared pool and then the beach! Wake up to have your morning breakfast with unmatched vistas, and journey down for a fast walk on the shore. This space has an outdoor dining set, along with additional seating for soaking up the majestic sight of the Atlantic glittering in the distance.
This property features three bedrooms, each of which boast their own ensuite bathroom and personal TVs with cable. The master suite is a picture of luxury, with ocean vistas and a king-sized bed. In the master bathroom, you'll find a sleek and modern feel, with a walk-in shower and double sinks. The second bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the third has a queen-sized Murphy bed that can fold up to save space during the day.
Other perks of this property include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer, and access to the community pool, which is only shared with 9 other units, meaning you can enjoy the space without worrying about being too busy!
*Please Note: Absolutely No Animals or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed. The 2 car limit is also stringently enforced.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental home booking tips:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. *NEW RENTAL* Oceanfront, Modern Spacious Condo w/ Breathtaking Views! Community Pool & Elevator! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.