- As low as $910/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo has freshly undergone a full luxury remodel and offers décor that gives off an extravagant beachy feel and spaces to take in handsome ocean vistas. This condo has an unbeatable location in the center of town, where you can walk the beach to the county park or jaunt across the street to eat at a local restaurant. If you're searching for the ideal beachfront condo home in Isle of Palms, don't miss this superb property!
Please Note Prior to Booking: The condo is centrally located in the front beach area of Isle of Palms – near all of the amazing to the beachfront eateries and stores in the commercial district! Please be aware that The Windjammer is a beachfront restaurant and bar next door to the condo building that will occasionally host outdoor concerts that you can savor (for COMPLIMENTARY!) right from your private balcony! If you would like to know the concert schedule ahead of your stay, please visit The Windjammer's website for all refreshed details. This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Inside the condo, the main level is designed as an open concept space, with the kitchen and the living room flowing into one another. Guests can take advantage of the completely equipped kitchen, done in bright colors that reflect the natural light, with granite countertops and wood floors. The space also offers bonuses like a Keurig coffee maker and stainless-steel appliances.
The living area is just as comfortable as you'd expect, giving plenty of seating space for everybody to gather around the flat-screen TV for a vacation movie nighttime, or for a happy hour style chat with some appetizers and drinks. Between the living and kitchen area is the roomy dining table, with the benefit of additional seating at the kitchen countertop—any meal you make, you'll have plenty of choices of where to appreciate it!
Venture beyond the living area to the ocean facing back deck, which has glamorous feature of having steps that lead directly to the shared pool and then the beach! Wake up to have your morning breakfast with unmatched vistas, and journey down for a fast walk on the shore. This space has an outdoor dining set, along with additional seating for soaking up the majestic sight of the Atlantic glittering in the distance.
This property features three bedrooms, each of which boast their own ensuite bathroom and personal TVs with cable. The master suite is a picture of luxury, with ocean vistas and a king-sized bed. In the master bathroom, you'll find a sleek and modern feel, with a walk-in shower and double sinks. The second bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the third has a queen-sized bed.
Other perks of this property include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer, and access to the community pool, which is only shared with 9 other units, meaning you can enjoy the space without worrying about being too busy!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 2 car limit is also stringently enforced. (assigned parking spaces) This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Take time off to check out the health/beauty spa in the area, or get some fresh air with adventures like ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Oceanfront, Modern Spacious Condo w/Ocean Views! Community Pool & Elevator! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.