- As low as $796/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo has newly undergone a full luxury remodel and offers décor that gives off an handsome beachy feel and spaces to take in gorgeous ocean vistas. This condo has an unbeatable location in the center of town, where you can walk the beach to the county park or jaunt across the street to eat at a local restaurant. If you're searching for the ideal beachfront condo home in Isle of Palms, don't miss this superb property!
Please Note Prior to Booking: The condo is centrally located in the front beach area of Isle of Palms – near all of the marvelous to the beachfront eateries and stores in the commercial district! Please be aware that The Windjammer is a beachfront restaurant and bar next door to the condo building that will occasionally host outdoor concerts that you can savor (for COMPLIMENTARY!) right from your private balcony! If you would like to know the concert schedule ahead of your stay, please visit The Windjammer's website for all refreshed details. This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Inside the condo, the main level is designed as an open concept space, with the kitchen and the living room flowing into one another. Guests can take advantage of the completely equipped kitchen, done in bright colors that reflect the natural light, with granite countertops and wood floors. The space also offers bonuses like a Keurig coffee maker and stainless-steel appliances.
The living area is just as comfortable as you'd expect, giving plenty of seating space for everybody to gather around the flat-screen TV for a vacation movie nighttime, or for a happy hour style chat with some appetizers and beverages. Between the living and kitchen area is the cavernous dining table, with the benefit of additional seating at the kitchen countertop—any meal you make, you'll have plenty of choices of where to appreciate it!
Venture beyond the living area to the ocean facing back deck, which has glamorous feature of having steps that lead directly to the shared pool and then the beach! Wake up to have your morning breakfast with unmatched vistas, and journey down for a fast walk on the shore. This space has an outdoor dining set, along with additional seating for soaking up the majestic sight of the Atlantic glittering in the distance.
This property features three bedrooms, each of which boast their own ensuite bathroom and personal TVs with cable. The master suite is a picture of luxury, with ocean vistas and a king-sized bed. In the master bathroom, you'll find a sleek and modern feel, with a walk-in shower and double sinks. The second bedroom has a king-sized bed, while the third has a queen-sized Murphy bed that can fold up to save space during the day.
Other perks of this property include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer, and access to the community pool, which is only shared with 9 other units, meaning you can enjoy the space without worrying about being too busy!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 2 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters are also worth visiting. Take time off to check out the health/beauty spa in the area, or get some fresh air with adventures like ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. *NEW RENTAL* Oceanfront, Modern Spacious Condo w/ Breathtaking Views! Community Pool & Elevator! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.6 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.2 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.3 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book *NEW RENTAL* Oceanfront, Modern Spacious Condo w/ Breathtaking Views! Community Pool & Elevator!?Book Online Get Information Call: