- As low as $313/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Casino nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Feel your dream beachfront Carolina vacation in this three bedroom, three bathroom luxury penthouse! You'll find it located within the gated resort community of Wild Dunes on the iconic Isle of Palms. After undergoing a complete floor-to-ceiling remodel in 2022, it now emanates coastal elegance throughout.
Utilize the convenience of the elevator at the complex to make unloading to the fourth floor a breeze. You'll enter on the first level, where you'll find the living, kitchen, and dining spaces - along with gorgeous vistas of the Atlantic of course. The majority of the furnishings, fixtures, and appliances were refreshed in the renovation with the convenience and comfort of our guests as the first priority.
The living room features new, modern furnishings, a full-size pullout couch for additional sleeping capability, and a Intelligent TV for streaming all of your favorite shows and movies. A sizable dining table offers seating for eight, ideal for group dinners after a long day at the beach. Speaking of dining, the kitchen is completely equipped with anything you'd need to prepare a meal and includes a double oven for max. efficiency.
Also on the lower level is the first of three bedrooms, with two twin sized beds (Bedroom #1) and an en-suite bathroom. Take the stairs to the second level where the remaining bedrooms reside. The primary suite with a king bed (Bedroom #2) is beach-facing, with striking ocean vistas and a private balcony. Wake up to a Carolina sunrise every morning and the sound of the ocean. This room has an en-suite bathroom and Intelligent TV as well. The final bedroom is across the hall with a queen bed (Bedroom #3) and another private balcony, this time overlooking the golf course with the most extraordinary sunsets!
At the Shipwatch Villas, appreciate some of the many amenities including a beach front pool, kid's pool, a playground, and an observation deck overlooking the ocean! All just a fast elevator ride away. Located just across the way from the golf course, playing 18 holes couldn't be easier if you have a golf-enthusiast in the group.
Considering the oceanfront location, impressive interior, and access to amenities - look no further for the ideal place to experience a blissful beach vacation here on the Isle of Palms. We can't wait to host you!
Pool Access: Shipwatch Villas Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Oceanfront View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Fourth Floor Penthouse with Two Levels
Square Footage, Est.: 1,600
Bedroom 1: Two Twins, First Floor, Private Bath
Bedroom 2: Master Suite, King Bed, Second Level, Private Bath
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Second Level, Private Bath
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Accesses Off Living Room, Master Bedroom, and Queen Bedroom
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: Free, 2 Vehicles, Parking Under & Around Building
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Coffee Maker: Mr. Coffee Drip 12-cup and Keurig
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner # 3156448
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools, only the Shipwatch pool.**
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete renovation projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- To find the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the best Charleston area rental home:
- First and foremost, have your family choose dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Top Floor Oceanfront Penthouse - NEW LISTING - Pool, Views, Playground! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a great stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.