- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Voted Finest of Charleston - Renovation Award!
NEW ARRIVAL! Located in one of the most charming locations of downtown Charleston and having just undergone an broad remodel with Scandinavian design, this condo is the ideal place to stay! Within walking distance to the best of Charleston coffee, eateries and the vibrant scene on King Street. With 2 King bedrooms, each with a private bath, you'll live as a local with brand new furnishings throughout.
This is a 2BR/2BA condo within a 6BR home. Everything pictured is private to this listing, besides the porch and the driveway. This home was completely refreshed using high-end materials, so while you maybe sharing the home with other groups you will never know they were there!
Private Rental + Outdoor Space + Parking (please inquire)
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and exceptional eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03074
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- To find the largest rental within budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. MOONLIGHT - Charleston Style 2BR Condo! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles