- As low as $146/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1056 sq ft (98 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1056 square feet
Permit Number: 03257
The Space: This delightful unit retains all of the amenities of home of a 2 bedroom/1 bath. Flat screen T.V., a entirely equipped kitchen and a cozy porch, ideal for calming at the beginning and end of each day. The living room provides a comfortable ambiance to gather with friends or stretch out and relax.
Savor gracious living in our Charleston home, freshly refurbished throughout in a sympathetic, modern style. We aim to maximise the experience you ever had with the best accommodation available.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- 6 blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book North Elm Suite by StayDuvet | 6 blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: