- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Car Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Private Chef
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPermit Number: 00613
- Guests Seeking Vibrant Nightlife
- Getaway with Friends
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Extensive Families
This comfortable three bedroom home is located just steps away from the bustling nightlife that upper King Street has to offer! Apart from its location, the highlight of this rental is its radiant, modern decor and appealing furnishings. This rental includes a completely supplied kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and anything you may need for a nighttime in. This home has enough space for everybody with two double beds, two twin beds, and three full bathrooms. This unit has two floors and requires stairs. There is no elevator on the unit.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway parking spot, which makes packing and unpacking a wind.
The Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston, SC is known most attractive for its laid back, residential streets, and great selection of off the beaten path eateries your the guide books won't tell you about. Grab a casual bite to eat at D'Allesandro's just 1 block away, without a doubt one of the choice pizza stores in Charleston, or for fine dining and authentic Italian cuisine, head to Trattoria Lucca near MUSC.
We're 1 block from King St where just about everything is walkable.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can give self- check-in instructions for your appreciation, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also supplied with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the most superb things to do and see.
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, libations, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of renting.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber & Lyft
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Unit Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or visitors in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
Neighborhood peaceful hours from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with promotions for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to change your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discounted prices. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to ? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Charleston area crew, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "Saturn - Modern Historic Home Steps From King Street!" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Read this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Time
Begin by choosing which particular area of Charleston area you would like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you'll need. Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Many rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Typically, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with outside kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Do certain members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a pup? While quite a few rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. A number of constraints could dismiss a prospective rental property. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Read the entire agreement and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager immediately. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to assure you've gathered all valuables.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most property management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium - 1.0 miles