- As low as $108/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1291 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1291 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
The One Eyed Chihuahua - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Unwind in a relaxing condo decorated in a classic beachy style, plus the beach is less than three miles away! You and the family can relax after a long day of exploring in a condo full of comfortable seating. Central air-conditioning will also help keep things cozy. Unwind in either of the living room spaces, or run off for a dip in the shared seasonal pool. The private washer/dryer will ensure that everything's ready in time. When it comes time for dinner, the full kitchen will help you put together full meals with its full-size appliances and helpful cooking tools. This home's convenient location also puts you within simple reach of local eateries, a supermarket, service stations, and stores. There's so much to savor at this comfortable hideaway!
Seasonal outdoor pool
THINGS TO KNOW
Two couch beds (one in the living room) provide additional sleeping spaces.
Beach chairs and a beach umbrella are available.
Streaming services are available with guests' accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: One (1) designated parking spot is available under the building. Other spots are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is by the sea. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly monthly rental with pool, AC, ideal for remote work & travel nurse has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 2.5 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 2.9 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Dog-friendly monthly rental with pool, AC, ideal for remote work & travel nurse?Book Online Get Information Call: