- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Horse riding
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor furniture
- Outlet shopping
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
- Approximately 500 square feet
Detached guest home located in a peaceful residential area. Short distance to shopping and parks. 7 mins. to downtown Charleston and historic sites. 15 mins. to beaches. Super comfortable queen sized bed sleeps 2, the bathroom has a shower, bidet and granite vanity. Mini kitchen features stove, microwave, modest refrigerator and sink. TV cable and wireless included. Parking is so painless-right in front of the apartment in driveway.
About the Area
This guesthouse is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping, birdwatching, and horse riding. Guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the bestvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Minutes to all the best Charleston has to offer! Foodies! History buffs! Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 1.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.1 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 3.4 miles
- City Market - 3.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.8 miles
Ready to book Minutes to all the best Charleston has to offer! Foodies! History buffs! Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: