- As low as $1,285/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This petit abode has all you need, in one beautiful package. Three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bath. A light & bright kitchen & living room that overlooks a serene aqua blue swimming pool. The pool has a huge fountain that permeates the sound of falling water all through the home. Property is instantly calming and a joy to spend time. Only two short blocks to famed King St. Parlor on the private pool deck and let your vacation begin.
This three bedroom historic home was meticulously remodeled to keep all the historic appeal but have the modern amenities as well. The first floor consists of a sizable open kitchen & living room area with seating around the kitchen island. On the first floor is the a queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom. On the second there are two bedrooms. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, is configured with a king sized bed that can be configured in twins if preferred, plus a twin daybed. The third room can also be made up with either two twins or one king bed. Private outdoor space around the 85 degree heated private pool. House sleeps a total of 7 guests comfortably.
Each Town & Island Co. unit is equipped with coded lock and unique codes that are changed regularly. You will receive all important check-in information 3 days prior to arrival.
Early check-in or late check-out requests are evaluated and granted on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Town & Island Co. managers for assistance with bags storage options.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a striking, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors savor a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Located in the heart of the Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhood, upper King St. and the Charleston peninsula are at your doorstep. Rated a 97/100 walkability score and 75/100 bicycle-ability score (with a Lime bicycle hub just a few blocks away) discover Charleston with ease from The Blue Lagoon.
Too hot or too far to walk? Not a problem, Charleston offers a variety of transportation options such as the DASH a complimentary downtown shuttle, a unique pedicab experience offered year-round, or any of your favorite ride share companies operating in and around town.
Catering to the millions of visitors Charleston hosts each year there are ample private and shared services geared to easing guests’ ability to get from the airport to downtown. Whether a shuttle, private car service, or bag valet guests can make their way to The Blue Lagoon anxiety complimentary. Contact our property managers with any further questions about getting around town.
Other Things to Note:
Town & Island Co. is now happy to offer, through partnership with The Wonderer, all guests 25 and up access to Charleston’s premier global-inspired lifestyle club. This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the peninsula.
Guests can appreciate an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events. Refresh and relax with the Jr. Olympic pool complete with pool-side cabanas or savor the onsite eateries offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and trendy drinks.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
*Please be advised that Town & Island Co. is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers this additional conveniences to its guests through a partnership between the two companies. If access is not granted during your stay due to availability no inconvenience credits will be awarded. Any issues related to your visit at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
The Blue Lagoon comes with residential street parking passes for one car, a pass for each day of the booking will be left in the unit. While theft is rare Charleston is a city and we encourage guests to ensure their cars are locked and all valuables have been removed.
Town & Island Co. welcomes all our furry companions. No pet deposit is necessary, but we do ask guests traveling with their family pets to not allow them on any furnishings to maintain the quality and cleanliness of our human centered spaces.
What to know more about making the most of you trip and stay? Property managers are on call to answer any and all questions guests have leading up to their trip. Whether you want to know more about the neighborhood or property Town & Island Co.’s managers will happily help enhance your trip in any way possible.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena and/or Zack available.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Home With Private Pool 'The Blue Lagoon' has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, email the host before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles