- As low as $756/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This petit abode has all you need, in one impressive package. Three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bath. A light & bright kitchen & living room that overlooks a serene aqua blue swimming pool. The pool has a huge fountain that permeates the sound of falling water all through the home. Property is instantly calming and a joy to spend time. Set in heart of a vibrant neighborhood bustling stores and the city’s best eateries. Only two short blocks to famed King St. Parlor on the private pool deck and let your vacation begin.
This three bedroom historic home was meticulously remodeled to keep all the historic appeal but have the modern amenities as well. The first floor consists of a enormous open kitchen & living room area with seating around the kitchen island. On the first floor is the a queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom. On the second there are two bedrooms. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, is configured with a king sized bed that can be configured in twins if preferred, plus a twin daybed. The third room can also be made up with either two twins or one king bed. Private outdoor space around the private pool. House sleeps a total of 7 guests comfortably.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a beautiful, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors appreciate a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena, Zack or Anastasia available.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your prefectrental:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. 'The Blue Lagoon' Home With Private Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is best for your trip.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles