- As low as $349/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Cooper Suite at Sanctuary Court
Come and appreciate a calming hideaway in this brand new two-bedroom unit in the opulent Sanctuary Court Community right in the heart of Downtown Charleston. This unit offers something that most cannot - brand new construction within walking distance of the restaurant/shopping district. Ideal for couples looking for a weekend hideaway!
Paid parking available on site on a first come, first served basis. There are 4 spaces that are available to all 8 units. Please inquire if this is something you're interested in
There are also 7 other units that are similar to this one on the property. If you are interested in booking more than one, please contact us for more information!
**This is a second story unit with no elevators. NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home beverages. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are magnificent local coffee stores in within a block.
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
This property is located directly above Charleston's newest Spanish Tapas Restaurant, Estadio. This is a great luxury for our property but it is important to note Estadio is open from 4-10pm daily and noise from the restaurant can be heard at times.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
PROVIDED IN EACH STAY:
-Free packaged coffee
-Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap, Lotion, Mouth wash)
-Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated, the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston’s Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
City of Charleston Operational Permit #: OP2018-00363
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Downtown Charleston, a walkable area in Charleston with good shopping. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping, motor boating, and wildlife walks.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking your prefectrental:
- First and foremost, have your group choose dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. New Condo Nestled in Historic Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles