- As low as $345/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
The Lodge Alley Inn is set in a complex of restored 18th century homes around a cavernous courtyard, fountain, and gardens. Each unit features impressive pine floors, thick Oriental rugs, and parlors with fireplaces. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride past stately homes and graceful gardens along cobblestone streets. Shop for antiques, savor lunch at a tavern dating back to the Revolution, or walk Waterfront Park, where the C
ivil War began. Savor complimentary afternoon sherry, then relax with an evening of fine food and jazz downtown. When the day is over, you can curl up in a tall four poster bed reminiscent of times gone by. This is a extravagant destination, rich in history and amenities. Free Wi-Fi available and computer in Parlor
The Spoleto Festival ( performing arts) is going on end of May till first week of June
Sleeps 4; partial Kitchen ; Linens includes 1 Queen bed or 2 full bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for 2 kids; Bath(s) - 1 Full; Laundry is in Common area; Additional info - Gas fireplace, stairs in some units
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Charleston Museum and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home booking tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Downtown Charleston S.C. Spoleto Festival Going On end of May till part of June has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
During your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Downtown Charleston S.C. Spoleto Festival Going On end of May till part of June?Book Online Get Information Call: