- As low as $110/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Strictly no smoking in home or on porches.
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 910 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 910 square feet
This apartment is now available for 30 day units only.
GUEST NOTE and DISCLAIMER: This apartment is located on a busy street, in the center of town, adjacent a sizable college campus... The noise can be considerable at times, especially in the overnight hours and early mornings.. Please consider this BEFORE booking as there is nothing we can do about this once you arrive.
This upstairs condo is located one block from historic Upper King shopping and dining district, and one block from CofC. Recently refreshed, the condo is bright and very comfortable for one or two couples. Features include queen sized beds, in unit washer/dryer, a outstanding private porch, 65" flat screen TV and entirely-outfitted kitchen. You must enter the first floor porch door and cross to rear of downstairs porch to access stairs. Porch overlooks side of the historic Westendorff building and Warren St. One parking space is supplied. I own and operate Stella's Restaurant next door and have a 2 br 3 bath condo in that building as well (Vrbo 763497) .
FULL DISCLOSURE: This home is located on a busy street in the center of our city so some noise should be expected.
Daffodil Hospitality Units
Stella’s House 1st Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1244468
Stellas’ House 2nd Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1083222
Stella’s Penthouse, 114 St Philip Street, Vacation Rental By Owner 763497
Daffodil Cottages Folly Beach
Big Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692675
Wee Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692634
Little Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2729564
Marshmellow Cottage Folly Beach Vacation Rental By Owner 1360942
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Well behaved pets, subject to approval.
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Start by having your family choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Walk to everything: charming & freshly renovated, parking space included has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles