- As low as $198/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Deadbolt lock
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Strictly no smoking in home or on porches.
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 910 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This apartment is now available for 30 day units only.
GUEST NOTE and DISCLAIMER: This apartment is located on a busy street, in the center of town, adjacent a huge college campus... The noise can be considerable at times, especially in the overnight hours and early mornings.. Please consider this BEFORE booking as there is nothing we can do about this once you arrive.
This upstairs condo is located one block from historic Upper King shopping and dining district, and one block from CofC. Recently remodeled, the condo is bright and very comfortable for one or two couples. Features include queen sized beds, in unit washer/dryer, a outstanding private porch, 65" flat screen T.V. and completely-outfitted kitchen. You must enter the first floor porch door and cross to rear of downstairs porch to access stairs. Porch overlooks side of the historic Westendorff building and Warren St. One parking space is included. I own and operate Stella's Restaurant next door and have a 2 br 3 bath condo in that building as well (Vrbo 763497) .
FULL DISCLOSURE: This home is located on a busy street in the center of our city so some noise should be expected.
Daffodil Hospitality Units
Stella’s House 1st Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1244468
Stellas’ House 2nd Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1083222
Stella’s Penthouse, 114 St Philip Street, Vacation Rental By Owner 763497
Daffodil Cottages Folly Beach
Big Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692675
Wee Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692634
Little Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2729564
Marshmellow Cottage Folly Beach Vacation Rental By Owner 1360942
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a walkable area in Charleston with good shopping. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Walk to everything: charming & freshly renovated, parking space, close to CofC has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles