- As low as $198/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Strictly no smoking in home or on porches.
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 910 square feet
This apartment is now available for 30 day units only.
GUEST NOTE and DISCLAIMER: This apartment is located on a busy street, in the center of town, adjacent a enormous college campus... The noise can be considerable at times, especially in the overnight hours and early mornings.. Please consider this BEFORE booking as there is nothing we can do about this once you arrive.
This upstairs condo is located one block from historic Upper King shopping and dining district, and one block from CofC. Recently modernized, the condo is bright and very comfortable for one or two couples. Features include queen sized beds, in unit washer/dryer, a marvelous private porch, 65" flat screen T.V. and completely-outfitted kitchen. You must enter the first floor porch door and cross to rear of downstairs porch to access stairs. Porch overlooks side of the historic Westendorff building and Warren St. One parking space is supplied. I own and operate Stella's Restaurant next door and have a 2 br 3 bath condo in that building as well (Vrbo 763497) .
FULL DISCLOSURE: This home is located on a busy street in the center of our city so some noise should be expected.
Daffodil Hospitality Units
Stella’s House 1st Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1244468
Stellas’ House 2nd Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1083222
Stella’s Penthouse, 114 St Philip Street, Vacation Rental By Owner 763497
Daffodil Cottages Folly Beach
Big Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692675
Wee Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692634
Little Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2729564
Marshmellow Cottage Folly Beach Vacation Rental By Owner 1360942
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a walkable area in Charleston with good shopping. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental property booking tips:
Finding your best deal:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Walk to everything: charming & freshly renovated, parking space included has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.7 miles
Ready to book Walk to everything: charming & freshly renovated, parking space included ?Book Online Get Information Call: