- As low as $121/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charming, Classic Charleston Suite! In the highly sought-after Historic District!
♥ 2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Suite
♥ Walk Score of 98 - A Walker's Heaven
♥ Just blocks to the iconic Charleston City Market
♥ Steps to King Street's BEST shopping, art galleries, eateries, rooftops, and more!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
This suite-style home is ideal for the traveler looking for a comfortable, cozy place to rest after a long day of exploring the architecture, eateries, and art right outside of your door.
✰Bedroom #1 Queen bed + TV with cable!
✰Bedroom #2 Queen bed + TV with cable!
- Luxury Linens
- WiFi Included
- Porch Seating
*There is not a full kitchen, but a modest kitchenette including a mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave*
The entire private unit + off street parking for 1 car (additional parking may be available if needed)
We are available 24/7 by phone, text, e-mail or Airbnb messenger.
Located just steps from iconic King Street! Named one of the best shopping streets in the country by U.S. News and World Report. While plenty of chains live on King, there is also a solid share of locally owned establishments that will make it painless to stick to your Buy Local goals. Upper King is arguably the hottest district in town with high-end eateries, bustling bars, and tons of unique stores and stores. If you want Gucci - LuLu Lemon or Pottery Barn, that's also steps away on King Street. Just across the street is one of the best downtown Wine Bars. One of MANY quaint establishments steps away from you.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 40 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area rental home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Sleeps 4
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles