- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charming, Classic Charleston Suite! In the highly sought-after Historic District!
♥ 2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Suite
♥ Walk Score of 98 - A Walker's Heaven
♥ Just blocks to the iconic Charleston City Market
♥ Steps to King Street's BEST shopping, art galleries, eateries, rooftops, and more!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers.
✶This suite-style home is ideal for the traveler looking for a comfortable, cozy place to rest after a long day of exploring the architecture, eateries, and art right outside of your door. ✶
✰Bedroom #1 Queen bed + TV with cable!
✰Bedroom #2 Queen bed + TV with cable!
- Luxury Linens
- WiFi Included
- Porch Seating
*There is not a full kitchen, but a modest kitchenette including a mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave*
The entire private unit + off street parking for 1 car (additional parking may be available if needed)
Located just steps from iconic King Street! Named one of the best shopping streets in the country by U.S. News and World Report. While plenty of chains live on King, there is also a solid share of locally owned establishments that will make it painless to stick to your Buy Local goals. Upper King is arguably the hottest district in town with high-end eateries, bustling bars, and tons of unique stores and stores. If you want Gucci - LuLu Lemon or Pottery Barn, that's also steps away on King Street. Just across the street is one of the best downtown Wine Bars. One of MANY quaint establishments steps away from you.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Sleeps 4
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. Otherwise, contact the host before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles