About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charming, Classic Charleston Suite! In the highly sought-after Historic District!
♥ 2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Suite
♥ Walk Score of 98 - A Walker's Heaven
♥ Just blocks to the iconic Charleston City Market
♥ Steps to King Street's BEST shopping, art galleries, eateries, rooftops, and more!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
This suite-style home is ideal for the traveler looking for a comfortable, cozy place to rest after a long day of exploring the architecture, eateries, and art right outside of your door.
✰Bedroom #1 Queen bed + TV with cable!
✰Bedroom #2 Queen bed + TV with cable!
- Luxury Linens
- WiFi Included
- Porch Seating
*There is not a full kitchen, but a modest kitchenette including a mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave*
The entire private unit + off street parking for 1 car (additional parking may be available if needed)
We are available 24/7 by phone, text, e-mail or Airbnb messenger.
Located just steps from iconic King Street! Named one of the best shopping streets in the country by U.S. News and World Report. While plenty of chains live on King, there is also a solid share of locally owned establishments that will make it painless to stick to your Buy Local goals. Upper King is arguably the hottest district in town with high-end eateries, bustling bars, and tons of unique stores and stores. If you want Gucci - LuLu Lemon or Pottery Barn, that's also steps away on King Street. Just across the street is one of the best downtown Wine Bars. One of MANY quaint establishments steps away from you.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 40 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- BEST Historic Location has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you simply love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles