- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
We Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. We take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This alluring boutique unit blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 588 square feet, this One-Bedroom Deluxe includes 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional niceties include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our delight resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is joyful to do their most first-rate to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to comfort standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is mandatory. Cash is not accepted. After buy you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is peaceful and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Please be aware that there is only 'One car' per reservation rule. Valet services are available at $20 per day for owners and $28 per day for visitors;. Valet hours are 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
*** Note ***
Oversized cars (e.g., trailers, trucks, and RVs) and motorbikes are not allowed. Moreover, we do not offer complimentary handicap parking onsite but if the guest has a handicap decal there are spaces at the public garages in Charleston.
*** Pet Policy ***
No dogs and cats allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Cancellation Policy ***
Each of our unit's are advertised on numerous different sites for our travelers. Each site has their own respective cancellation policies:
• All of our units advertised on eBay or TZORT sites follow Tzort's firm cancellation policy.
TZORT Firm Cancellation Policy = All Sales Are Final, Zero Refunds Available. If any of our resorts shut down due to a Pandemic you will be offered 100% travel voucher protection. We offer the lowest price resort holiday specials and ask you to choose your dates and times wisely. We will do our most great to accommodate your change requests at no charge but cannot guarantee your change request can be met.
• All of our units advertised on HomeAway/Vacation Rental By Owner TripAdvisor and any of their affiliate sites follow under HomeAway’s Firm Cancellation Policy:
Firm- Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund.
• Our cancellation policy for all of our listings on Airbnb fall under Airbnb’s strict cancellation policy:
According to the Strict cancellation policy, visitors may receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of renting and at least 14 full days prior to the listing’s local check-in time. After 48 hours visitors are only entitled to a 50% refund regardless of how far the check-in date is.
A guest will also receive a 50% refund of the accommodation costs if the cancellation is made at least 7 days prior to the check-in time for the renting. If this is not done then no refund will be given at all. Finally, there is no refund given all at if a guest decides to cancel after check-in.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special deals for accommodations, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to discover those terrific attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- A number of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning guests to the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests the chance to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to discover just how many properties are offered in Charleston area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you start to book "King 583 - Charleston - 1 Bedroom Deluxe", read through our brief collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can often be difficult between close relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be mindful that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental home. One individual in your company must be responsible for gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Do you just want a property with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a furry friend? Even though a number of vacation rentals allow animals, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental. Read your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Once the location, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study The Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also suggest promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any repairs. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Natives will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental property sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium - 0.9 miles