- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This impressive boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 588 square feet, this One-Bedroom Deluxe features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Booking in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best rental:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. King 583 - Charleston - 1 Bedroom Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles