- As low as $375/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles