- As low as $176/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
195 East Bay
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make this one-bedroom loft your home base to discover the southern charms of historic Charleston and get ready for a thrilling escapade! Featuring wood floors, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a sleeper couch, and a loft with a king bed and a full bathroom, 195 East Bay is the definition of comfort and convenience. Channel your inner chef and let your creativity flow in the completely equipped kitchen – treat your guests to mouth-watering meals and you'll be the star of your group. Then, comfortable up on the couch and read a good book, catch up with emails using the complimentary WiFi, or watch TV on the flatscreen TV. No matter how you decide to spend your afternoon, this home away from home is equipped to provide the best lodging experience for you all.
What's close by:
You'll be located on East Bay Street, putting you within walking distance of Charleston's most widely acclaimed bars and eateries. There is a wide array of eateries such as High Cotton, Magnolias, Slightly North of Broad, The Griffon, among others. One of the peninsula's most visited parks is Joe Riley Waterfront Park, which is roughly 350 yards away. It offers amazing vistas of Charleston harbor, family-size swings, picnicking and sunbathing areas, two huge fountains, complimentary WiFi, and so much more. History buffs will have a blast! Downtown Charleston offers a plethora of great museums, art galleries, and historic landmarks to help you get a better understanding of the history of the city.
Things to know:
*Please note that both the bedroom and the bathroom are located at the top of a spiral staircase.
Parking notes: Please note that parking is not supplied with this rental. However, there is a parking garage located less than a block away.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL002865-04-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Old Slave Mart Museum and St. Philip's Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Charming Downtown Home in heart of Charleston w/Loft, Free WiFi, & Full Kitchen has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles