- As low as $394/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 445 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 445 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This gorgeous boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 445 square feet, this Studio Deluxe features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. King 583 - Studio Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Contact the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book King 583 - Studio Deluxe?Book Online Get Information Call: