- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 445 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 445 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This pretty boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 445 square feet, this Studio Deluxe features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips:
Getting the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking the best Charleston area rental:
- First, have your family select trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. King 583 - Studio Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles