- As low as $331/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Brand New. Charleston's award winning designer put her touches into this brand new penthouse overlooking King Street! Resting as a top floor home at cross streets of King and Cannon Street - this broad unit has elevator access, two huge terraces and top end finishes from bedroom sheets to kitchen products.
- 2 Bedroom / 5 Beds / 2.5 Bathroom
- Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
- 2 Outdoor Terraces, Chefs Kitchen, Pool Table, 14 ft ceilings
- Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 100!
Check out our 5 star reviews, SuperHost status, and other listings on our profile.
One of a kind Penthouse located on iconic King Street, directly next to The Ordinary, one of Charleston's best eateries. Be in the heart of downtown while staying in a brand new rental, high end furnishings, top floor overlooking King Street with elevator directly to your unit.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Daybed (twin) + Trundle (twin)
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Daybed (twin)
Common Area: Queen Couch Bed + 2 Air Mattresses (per request)
There are a total of 2.5 bathrooms
+ Luxury Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities in all rooms
Elevator Access directly into the unit. Full access to entire top floor unit + outdoor terraces
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, permit 03331
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Booking in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Luxury Penthouse - Overlooking King St w/ Terraces has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Luxury Penthouse - Overlooking King St w/ Terraces?Book Online Get Information Call: