- As low as $917/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1398 sq ft (129.9 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1398 square feet
Welcome to Occasionally Luxe, a appealing 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in the heart of downtown Charleston. This handsome and cavernous home offers a ideal blend of modern amenities and historic appeal. With its prime location, you'll have painless access to the city's best shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
This unit is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2023-03696
1st Floor Bedroom 1- 1 Queen Sized Bed
1st Floor Bedroom 2- 1 Queen Sized Bed
2nd Floor Bedroom 3- 1 Queen Sized Bed
2nd Floor Bedroom 4- 1 Queen Sized Bed
2nd Floor Office- 1 Queen Sized Bed
Bathroom 1- Offers a Walk-In Shower & Modern Vanity- 1st Floor
Bathroom 2- A Stunning Walk- In Shower & Modern Vanity- 2nd Floor
Bathroom 3- Ensuite to the Primary Bedroom- Offers a Walk- In Shower and Modern Vanity- 2 Floor
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
No events or events are allowed at this property.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying at this property with Coastal Vacation Properties have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the Charleston peninsula.
The Wonderer includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Each of our vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests’ stay will be included the day prior to your check-in.
Off-street parking for 3 mid-size cars stacked in the Driveway to the right of the property is supplied. If you have more than one car, we recommend the Hyatt Place Parking Garage on the corner of King & Spring Streets.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost. Day Passes are available with required pre-registration via a link that will be shared with you upon booking.
Day pass reservations at The Wonderer for guests of this property are completely complimentary of charge. The Wonderer’s on-site parking lot is a paid lot, however there is complimentary on-street parking in the area subject to availability.
Please note: availability at The Wonderer is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access.
The Wonderer has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management).
This trendy area is within an simple walk of Charleston's top attractions and a fast, two-block walk from the bustling Upper King District which includes award-winning eateries and stores. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Citrus Club and Cocktail Club. If you're looking for something sweet, Sugar Bakeshop is within walking distance.
Occasionally Luxe is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston, which makes it easy to walk or bicycle to any of our local attractions/eateries.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 2 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors. No events or events allowed at the property.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that this property does contain external security cameras at the driveway and entryways for your protection.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful Downtown Oasis One Block From King has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles