- As low as $1,400/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to BOHO ROSA - an award-winning, modernized Charleston home. Stay at the nicest & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 6 bedrooms| 5.5 bathrooms | 8 beds
♥ Sensational, Charleston Style Porches
♥ Brand New Renovation w/ Professional Decorating
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 95)
♥ Short Distance to Historic District + Iconic City Market
♥ Separate Carriage House in Back w/ Additional Kitchen + Living Area
→ BR #1 Upstairs King Bed w/ en-suite + TV
→ BR #2 Upstairs King Bed w/ en-suite + TV
→ BR #3 Upstairs King Bed w/ en-suite + TV
→ BR #4 Upstairs King Bed w/ en-suite + TV
→ BR #5 Downstairs Queen bed, Queen bed + TV
→ BR #6 Downstairs Full bed, Full bed + TV
★ Bedrooms & living area include Intelligent TVs w/ cable
★ Amazing courtyard with space for dining, reading, and appreciating the weather
★ Off-street private parking
★ Washer + Dryer in both units
★ Two full kitchens & living rooms
Full access to the home + carriage home + private driveway + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03925 + 03936
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Charleston Balconies + Charming Cottage House has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, record any problem areas upon check in. text the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles