- As low as $799/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
'Travelers Palm' This 5 bedroom & 5 bathroom three story 'Vertical Villa' located in the heart of Charleston.
With 25 ft. soaring ceiling heights, these private spaces offer tranquility & vacation vibes. Totally supplied kitchen with seating for 12. Be amazed by the floor to ceiling windows in main living areas and impressive sun lit spaces in all villas. All rooms have en suite luxury bathroom & spa showers. Meticulous remodel transformed this property into The Palm Club.
The Vertical Villa is configured as 5 bedrooms & 5.5 bathrooms. The 1st floor bedroom can be made up as either two twins, or one king bed. This room also has a twin day bed. The 2nd floor has a bedroom with 1 queen bed and another Room with either two twins or one king (as well as a twin day bed). The 3rd floor has a queen sized bedroom & a fifth 'Flex' bedroom with two twins, plus a king sized sleeper couch in the living room. Vertical Villas sleeps 14 guests comfortably and have two complimentary assigned off street parking spots.
The meticulous renovation of this property has given new life to an old building, sustainably transforming it to The Palm Club CHS. Hints of the past are paired with all modern amenities for extravagant vacation stays. The 7 residences: The Travelers Palm, The Palmetto, The Royal Palm, The Mediterranean Palm, The Canary Island Palm, The Queen Palm, and The California Palm, are all named in honor of Palms symbolizing tranquility and triumph. The residences come full furnished, equipped and ready for guests to savor their stay.
With prime location in the heart of town, walk to all historic downtown has to offer. Wake up with everything right at your doorstep, adjacent to Charleston’s famed Sugar Bakeshop, the offerings of the neighborhood abound.
Lush grounds, patio spaces, calming fountains, and private parking, round out this unique offering. Come stay underneath the Palm Trees at The Palm Club CHS.
Coded entrance for seamless 24-7 check-in.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a beautiful, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors appreciate a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Walking distance to everything Charleston has to offer.
Holy spokes; Bicycle share hub at 125 1/2 Spring Street, Charleston
Pedicab: For personal pedicab experience
Other Things to Note:
Iron and Iron board are found: in laundry area.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena, Zack, and/or Anastasia available.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. The Palm Club 'Travelers Palm' Vacation Villa has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles