- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property***CLEANING UPDATE - Our team is taking additional care to ensure that this home is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between reservations with additional attention paid to all high touch points such as remotes, lights switches and door handles. The health and safety of our visitors and team members is of the utmost importance.
For those working from home, there is a strong wifi signal for work and online school activities***
Welcome to Cabana House Charleston!
A great set up for friends and family getaways, couples traveling together, girls weekends and for those who want to experience downtown Charleston.
Ideal location in walkable Downtown Charleston. Appreciate some of Charleston's most great dining including local neighborhood favorites: Xiao Bao Biscuit, Sugar Bakery, The Warehouse, Five Loaves, Indaco, The Grocery and The Ordinary -- all located within a 5 min. walk.
5 Bedrooms with New high quality linens and new high quality beds. Totally redone and beautiful bathrooms. Bedrooms also have dedicated Vanity areas with mirrors and sink for makeup and getting ready.
Cavernous, entirely supplied, refreshed kitchen- ideal for preparing, entertaining, appreciating with friends.
Savor the two porches, big backyard.
House has great ambiance- stylishly appointed, well-maintained and exremely comfortable. Includes 2 parking spaces, Washer/Dryer, WiFi.
We require a two nighttime minimum stay Monday-Wednesday and a three nighttime minimum stay Thursday-Sunday.
Check in is at 3:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. Look for these books and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same terrific activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes are offered in Charleston area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to discover a property that suits their expectations and spending plan.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you book "Cabana House Retreat- Private Home with Porches & Parking ", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked early. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Charleston area vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by deciding which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Make certain "Cabana House Retreat- Private Home with Porches & Parking " satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a costly vacation property. One member of your group will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you just want a rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although quite a few rental homes allow animal friends, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Many constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective rental. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Its Time to Search
After the place, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the whole agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required call the rental manager without delay.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental home to assure you've packed all valuables.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles