- As low as $1,001/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Porch or lanai
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
With 62 West, you can feel at home (front porch supplied) while on your Charleston visit. In addition to comfortable beds, you can take advantage of additional entertaining space with the open living room/kitchen concept and amazing shared outdoor gathering spaces. You can appreciate a secluded spot, while only blocks away from all of the Charleston fun!
5 Queen Beds / 4.5 Bathrooms
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchen
- 2 sizable flat screen TVs in living room
- 4 Queen beds, flat screen TVs in each room
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, lush towels, hotel toiletries
- 1/2 bath
- Attractively landscaped shared garden and gathering area
- 2 Off-street parking spaces (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
This home has cavernous areas with queen beds. There is also a Queen sleeper couch.
Permit # OP2022-03159
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Guesthouse Charleston: WEST (62) has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is best for your group.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles