- As low as $856/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Porch or lanai
- Rainfall showerhead
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
With 62 West, you can feel at home (front porch included) while on your Charleston visit. In addition to comfortable beds, you can take advantage of additional entertaining space with the open living room/kitchen concept and gorgeous shared outdoor gathering spaces. You can savor a secluded spot, while only blocks away from all of the Charleston fun!
5 Queen Beds / 4.5 Bathrooms
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 2 enormous flat screen TVs in living room
- 4 Queen beds, flat screen TVs in each room
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, lush towels, hotel toiletries
- 1/2 bath
- Attractively landscaped shared garden and gathering area
- 2 Off-street parking spaces (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
This home has roomy areas with queen beds. There is also a Queen sleeper couch.
Permit # OP2022-03159
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the largest rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the bestvacation home:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Guesthouse Charleston: WEST (62) has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles