- As low as $125/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This beautiful, well equipped, home is located in a peaceful, residential neighborhood. Located 10 mins. away from Folly Beach and 15 mins. away from Downtown Charleston. Ideal for a family, group of friends, or people traveling for work!
The home is very comfortable and clean with 3 bedrooms, 2 full sized bathrooms, a dining room, full kitchen, living area, and washer/dryer. The kitchen has just been completely refreshed with brand new appliances! The home is outfitted with all of the essentials including coffee, kitchen silverware and pans, laundry detergent, beach towels and much more! There is ample yard space and a huge driveway and carport.
Within 10 mins. you can be sitting on Folly Beach or in 15 you can be in the heart of historic Downtown Charleston - the best of both worlds!
Another 20 mins. and you are on Kiawah or the Isle of Palms.
5 mins. away from The Cozy Corner is also an array of delicious, local eateries, golf courses, James Island County Park and much more!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Great family house in a perfect spot - 10 min to Beach and Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Washington Square - 3.8 miles